Monday, December 13, 2010

Scarlet Sophisticates Christmas Soiree

Saturday was The Scarlet Sopisticate's Annual Christmas Soiree and we had a blast. This year we had some red hat vendors as well as a few others and I even set up a table with some stocking stuffer-type items to sell. Of course, I forgot to take a picture of my table. We even had a band play this year and they were great!

We had two hat vendors:


Here are the jewelry, Miche bag and Avon vendors:
Joann Miller, Royal Jeweler of Purpeology
Miche bags (Avon at next table)

Here are a few shots from the party itself:

Karlene, Delores, Doris
We had a few of us that were brave enough to get up and dance. I even got up a couple of times, but can't dance as much as I would like to as my knees were bothering me a lot.
Charlotte, Kathi, Karen

I even got a friend to take a picture of me in my Christmas Red Hat finery. Ankles are a little swollen (think I danced more than I should have - LOL!) Since December is my birthday month I get to wear red with a purple hat. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment