Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday Celebration!

I had a wonderful birthday today! This morning Harold and I picked up my friend Mary at the airport (this is what she wanted for her Christmas present - LOL!) and she treated us to lunch for my birthday since she could not join us this evening as she was packing to leave again in the morning). This evening we went to my favorite (well our favorite) Sakura's Japanese Steakhouse for dinner and Margarethe and Bobbie joined us.


I opened presents before the cooking started.
Flaming onion cup (this is new, they usually do a volcano and then pretend it is a choo- choo steaming for the kids). He made a huge mess later with the rice, but it was still delicious!

The gang!

My goodies! I really got some wonderful gifts!

Tigger decided he got some gifts as well - the tissue paper. He had fun attacking it and then sleeping on it - didn't have the heart to pick it up he was having such fun - will do that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a blasat! We will have to try that restaurant next time we make it up that way, it sounds fun, and Jay would totally love the choo choo train part!!

    ReplyDelete