Thursday, December 30, 2010

Birthday Surprises in the Mail!

The day after Christmas, I received a package from my darling niece, Lindsey. She made me this lovely necklace and included a kit for me to make one of my own. She said she made her mom and MIL one with pictures of her little boy - Jay-Jay and I think that is what I will do, make mine with a picture of my new little grandson, Brexton. Look the box even has a dragonfly on it (you'd think I liked them or something - wouldn't you!). I also love dragons and any fantasy creature, so this pegasus is perfect for me and it even has some purple in it and I have a lot of purple things to wear it with! She is such a sweetie and I love this gift!


Today Harold, Jacob and I made a trip down to Richmond to go to Schlotzsky's (our favorite deli) and then to Chesapeake Mall for a look around (I stayed at the Barnes & Noble while they shopped) and then to Books-a-million. Before we left I had gotten a package of some bulk items I was waiting for via UPS (jars, wooden needle holders and small canvases), but when we returned, I had another package waiting for me from my cousin, Debbie. I love getting surprises from her, she gives such wonderful gifts. Inside the box was this:

A handmade box/bag which held a matching pillow box with a stamp inside it and a CD Flowers Calendar. I also got one of her lovely cards for my birthday. Surprises like these make getting a year older worth it - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment