Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

Late as usual getting things posted. We had a wonderful Christmas this year, mostly because Jacob was home. Just wish George and his family could have come to visit as well, but hopefully in a few months they can. We slept in late and then got up and opened our presents , I even got shot (you will see what I mean in the pictures). Then we prepared dinner for the guests that were coming later. I didn't have to do as much cooking this year (as I did for Thanksgiving). Jacob bought a large had from Honey-baked Hams and we bought a roasted turkey breast from there. We served the ham at room temp. and I did heat up the turkey. I also made my cornbread dresssing (of course) and mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. All was yummy!

Our tree Christmas morning

Little Bit trying to look innocent, so she had to have gotten into something earlier - LOL! See the Santa on the mantel, I got that from our friends, The Hodaks, as well as one in all white and they gave us gift card for The Mexico Restaurant.

Harold with a glass that Jacob got him (Navy emblem on front)

Harold's stocking stuffers and some of his other gifts

Jacob's stocking stuffers and some of his gifts. The bowl of fruit and things are from our wonderful neighbor, Alice.

My stocking stuffers and gifts. The 2 Eeyore items are from Jacob's girlfriend, Karli and the cute dragon - Jacob got me. Aren't they adorable. I love Eeyore and dragons!

Santa brought this little item for Harold and Jacob

And just what do they do with it ...

THEY SHOT ME! And here is the proof!
They thought they were sooooo funny - they forget - I know where they sleep Hee! Hee!
and here are our guests ready to eat and wanting me to hurry up and get my picture!L-R: Jacob, Melodye, Chad, Harold, Andy, Margarethe, Bobbie
Karli & Jacob (she joined us after dinner)
This picture was actually taken earlier when they went out with friends to Sakura's.

No comments:

Post a Comment