Friday, December 17, 2010

Sad News

I received a call from my cousin Donna this morning advising that my Aunt Julia (mom's sister) had gone into the hospital yesterday with pneumonia and early this morning (later found out it was about 1am) that she had congestive heart failure and was now unresponsive and they did not think she would make it thru the day.

Sadly she passed away this evening. This was already going to be a rough Christmas, knowing that my mother was no longer here to talk to on Christmas Day and now I will not have Aunt Julia to talk to either. She always called to wish us a Merry Christmas! My heart goes out to my cousins as I know this holiday season will be a rough one and for years to come and I wish I could be with them, but will just have to settle for letting them know that my thoughts and prayers are with them during this time of mourning. They know I understand what they are going thru and why I can not be there with them. All my love to them and the rest of the family during this time of sorrow.

In Loving Memory

Julia Catherine Faulk Petry

November 7, 1933 - December 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment