Monday, February 1, 2010

More of that Fluffy White Stuff






This past weekend it snowed again...great big fluffy flakes. I love it! Here is one bird that braved coming out while it was still coming down. Unfortunately, I had no food in my birdfeeder. Need to go get some and refill it.



This spiderweb had been built between the sliding glass door and the guard rail (no deck yet). I didn't think it was attached to the door, but turned out it was, so I damaged the bottom half of it when I opened the door. It was sooo pretty with the snow on it. Needless to say, no spider in site, he was hiding somewhere warmer.



The people across the way were out cleaning the snow off one of their cars and the kids were playing frizbee with their black lab. He was having a blast in the snow.







Here is a view of part of the back yard on Saturday. Can't tell here but it was still snowing.



Here it is on Sunday. Already starting to melt some.





Here is the front of the house mid-Sunday afternoon. I hate that the sun shines so bright on our front yard...our side of the street it always the first to melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment