Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Luncheon for Melodye

On the 15th, I met up with my girlfriends to give Melodye (Feb. 8) a belated birthday celebration at Olive Garden.I love their wonderful Soup and Salad. It is always fun to get together with them and we don't get to do it as often as we would like to. The only one that was unable to come was Mary, hopefully next time we can get all of us together, but usually someone is out of town or working or something.
Margarethe, Cindy (me), Gayle, Melodye (in pink), Lydia

Margarethe had ordered the new milk carton die from Stampin' Up! and let me try it out before bringing her order to her. So I threw together some little Valentine Treats to give each of them.

Valentine Treats
(The butterflies are from the new Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die)

1 comment:

  1. Margarethe said to pop in and take a look at the cards - clever kittens aren't you?
    Love the birds photos - they are something special.

    ReplyDelete