Friday, April 10, 2015

04-10-15 Busy day on Friday, Final day in Texas

We had a busy day Friday. Spent the first half going to lunch at Harold's favorite place, Cousin's BBQ and to Academy looking for some TX A&M things for Jacob and Bonnye. We also looked for a red cowboy hat for me. Only found at one place and they had one that fit and a good price, so we got it. Love it.







My good friend from high school, Barbara Price is also a red hatter and Queen of her chapter, Hoot 'n Holler Hatters. She got some of her gals together and we had dinner in Burleson at The Old Texas Brewing Co. Got my BFF, Beverly to join us and she is going to join RHS! Yeah! The bar at the restaurant opens out to the street and is frequented by a lot of bikers and we had a good time flirting with one and getting our pics taken with him.


 L-R: Linda, Opal, Barbara, Phyllis, me, Beverly and Debra
 

 Beverly, Barbara and I (wearing my new cowboy hat)
 
 Me and our cute new biker friend
 
Beverly and our new biker friend

Friday evening we rested at the hotel and my niece, Jennifer (Melanie's daughter) and her hubby, Wade and little boy, Wesley came by to visit (she was unable to come on the 8th to Abuelo's) We had a nice short visit, but it was fun to finally get to meet my great-nephew. He is so cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment