Wednesday, April 8, 2015

04-08-15 Dinner with Family & Friends

Had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends at Abuelo's Mexican Restaurant in Ft. Worth. This makes it easy to see more friends and family too. Quite a few of my old high school friends came and my niece and her family and my brother, Gary and his girlfriend, Suzie.  My sister, Melanie and her hubby, Jimmy weren't able to come as she is staying in Dallas for a work conference that she had organized. I won't see her this trip as she leaves from there, straight for the airport to go and see her son, DIL and newest grandson, Carter in North Carolina.

Earlier in the day, we went and visited my BFF from high school, Beverly and her hubby, Lee. Found out they had moved into an over 55 apt. complex earlier this year and she hadn't told me., thought she had. It was a very nice apt.

 Lee & Bev and the dogs
 



Second table - Harold sat at it with Lindsey and her family and rest of the gang. 
 
 
Our niece, Lindsey & family (Jason, Josh & Jay)
 
John and Suzie(Gary's girlfriend)
 
Main table
 
 Glenna
Barbara, Karen, Bev and Lee
 
 Amanda Pryor and Roxanne Jones
 
 Stacey Holland and Pam Cook
 
BeverlyGreene, Barbara Price, me, Glenna Hampton, Pam Cook, Karen Crouch
 
 Me & my brother, Gary
 
John McQuagge (dad's friend), me and Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment