Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Well, I got to start celebrating early. First I received a cute, soft and squishy Eeyore in the mail from Jacob earlier in the week and Fri. evening I received a Spring flower arrangement (my fav) and 2 ballons from him and then Sat. Harold also gave me a beautiful Rose arrangement.
Today, Harold and I went to the new Cinema complex at the mall to see "Ironman 2". We paid the extra to sit up in the balcony in the premium seats (Harold liked them as they rocked). Won't do that often as the price was a bit much, but we decided to treat ourselves. When you pay for the upstairs tickets - it is for 21 and above - you have access to the bar and a restaurant and can take your food into the theatre if desired. Your ticket also includes a small bag of popcorn. Can't see a movie without popcorn in my opinion - LOL! The movie was very good. Afterwards we went to Bob Evan's for dinner. I tried their new Caramel Mocha coffee drink - Yum! - I was glad I could also get free refills on it - but those calories are gonna kill me. Next time I will save it for dessert and only have one. Tomorrow we will go out for my Mother's Day dinner, haven't decided where I want to go yet. Thinkin' about Red Lobster.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those movie seats sound awesome! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! It sounds totally fabulous and I love all the gorgeous flowers you got!

    ReplyDelete