Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cinco De Mayo Celebrations

For Cinco De Mayo, I had two red hat events to attend. The first was lunch with my Busy Bee group. We went to "The Green Turtle", so we didn't really celebrate it. This restaurant just recently opened so it was our first time there. The food was excellent.
The Busy Bees
L-R: Carolyn, Jane, Katrina, Sandy, Mary Ellen, Oneida, Maryln


The second was a dinner with my Scarlet Sophisticates group up in Woodbridge at the Los Toltecos Mexican Restaurant. Where we did celebrate it. There were 24 of us in attendance. We always have fun when we get together. I even indulged and got myself a Strawberry Frozen Margarita - Yummy!

The young man that served our food to us came out loaded up like this 5-6 times at least (had to manuever thru a very crowded restaurant to get to the room where we were located and he managed to only drop one plate while serving. I thought that was pretty good myself.

We also had lots of door prizes!

I was the last winner and won a rubber ducky with a sombero on his head - LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Cinco de Mayo the best! It looks like you really had a lot of fun! I like to hire a Mariachi band for the folks where I work on the occasion! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete