Saturday, May 8, 2010

Roaring 20's Party

On April 24th, I attended a Roaring 20's Party in Richmond with my Scarlet Sophisticates group. We had a blast! Some of the costumes were amazing. Lots of dancing and door prizes.

The Scarlet Sophisticates

?, Sibbie, Pat (Party Hostesses)

Stephanie, Kathi, ?

Our table. L-R: Kathi, Cindy (me), Arlene, ?, Sue (in back), Kathy

Joann, Kathy

Kathi, Kathy, Ann

Kathi, Cindy (me), Ann

Me with my new feather hairpiece from one of the attending vendors.

The contest winners
L-R: 3rd place, 2nd place, 1st place winner

This lady had on the oldest costume, she made it 62 years ago out of a parachute.

Don't you love the stockings - too cute!

Now these were 2 of my favorite costumes!

Dancin'

Sibbie, Pat, Sharon (one of the vendors - Love her hat!)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that parachute dress!! That is so cool. What a fun party, I wish I could have gone!

    ReplyDelete