Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caught Up!

Well, I think the below postings should have you all caught up with what has been going on - Good and Bad!

The boys are doing fine. Jacob is ready to come home in March for his R&R. His girlfriend, Tammy and I got together for lunch yesterday. George is home in KS with his family and they are all trying to recover from colds that they have been passing back and forth. I miss him. It was nice to see him and finally meet Mandy and Carma, when they came to be with me while mom was in the hospital and until Harold could join me and then returned for the funeral. Just wish it could have been under better circumstances. Today I got together with Bobbie for lunch to catch up on things. Friday is Canasta - ready since I missed that last few times. And next week have 2 Red Hat luncheons to chose from on Wed., but will go to the local one, since I haven't seen them since Dec. That is my Busy Bees group. On Fri., I go to the Sr. Ctr. (had to cancel original date as I was in TX and then the rescheduled date as I had a headache, so I go on Feb.5th).

So as you can see I am getting back into the old routine and happy to be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment