Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick'r Treaters

I love Halloween and seeing all the cute little kids in their costumes. This year I just wore a jack-o-lantern shirt and my witches hat and sat out on the porch to hand out our candy. Here are pictures of my neighbors kids and/or grandkids.
Douglas (grandson of neighbor, her daughters are the ages or close to the ages of my 2 boys, so they grew up together the last 14 years or so)I can't get over how big he has gotten since last year. Last year he played shy and this year he was talking up a blue streak with me.

This is my next door neighbor's daugher, her DH and their son Slade.

And last but not least my other next door neighbor, Ann and her 2 daughters (I can never remember their names - rarely ever see them).
This is the first time I got to get a picture of them, but it was chilly out so their jackets hid their costumes. The little one was a cheerleader and her sister was a dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment