Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SURPRISE!

Jacob called mid-day and said he wasn't going to be coming home for Veteran's Day and possibly not for the whole weekend, so I had relayed that message to Harold before heading out to pick up a few things. I get home to find Jacob's car in front of the house. Little sneak wanted to surprise us and he sure did! Harold thought it was me walking in and had to do a double take to realize it was Jacob instead. He had arrived just a few minutes before I got home. I walked in saying "Okay, where is the little liar". Not very effective since he was standing in full view in the living room as I walked in. It's nice to have him home (he hadn't been able to come the last few weekends).

Now if we can just manage to get George and family to visit from Kansas - unfortunately that is a little harder to do. Hopefully, they can come next year before he has to leave on deployment. Time to start putting some pennies away, so that we can help make that happen. Want to see him, my DIL, granddaughter and new grandson again before he leaves and she and the kids go to California while he is away.

No comments:

Post a Comment