Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! I love this time of year- the beautiful fall colors, the crispness in the air and all the little ghouls and goblins that come out for the night. Well, my goblins are grown and away from home, so I have to enjoy everyone elses. Mostly my neighbor's cute grandkids. Here are pictures of them. I will post pictures of my nephews (in TX, CO and IN) and my new step-grandaughter, Carma (in KS) when I get them. This year it was drizzly, but the temp was just right. At least the hard rain held off until all the tricker-treaters where back home for the night.

Douglas, Diane's grandson

Slade, Alice's grandson
Not sure what he was as he came back over after he finished trick or treating so that I could take his picture. He was tired of wearing the rest of his costume (mask and gloves with blades on the top) and I am not familiar with this comic/cartoon character.
I didn't dress up again this year, but I did at least wear a little headpiece I bought at the $ Store.

Also, today I received this card in the mail from my good friend, Margarethe. Even though she rarely ever signs her cards, I know it is from her. This card was done using the bleaching technique. I love the way it came out.


Just checked my e-mails and I have some of our nephews in CO - Cole & Patrick. My poor little nephew, Jay-Jay in TX is sick (so is mommy and daddy). They will be celebrating Halloween next week with a few special neighbors. Here is a picture of Cole (Mickey Mouse) and Patrick (Swiper costume ??)

Mike, Cole & PatrickPatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment