Friday, October 23, 2009

A BLAST FROM THE PAST!

While I was home I was also able to attend our 35th High School Reunion. Harold and I graduated together, so he flew in and joined me on the 8th and the reunion was on Oct. 10th. It was a combined reunion for all the classes of the 70s. We had a blast! It was so much fun to see so many old friends and acquaintances. Here are a few pics! Harold and I are the "Class of '74".

Phil & Carol Hampton, the Reunion Organizers
(Even though Carol did not graduate from Crowley, she was the primary organizer of our '70s Reunion and we all thank her for a wonderful time. Okay, we thank you too, Phil, we know you did help a little ;-) )
The Three Stooges
Beverly Martin Greene '74, Phil Hampton '73, Cindy Prather Ferenz '74

Harold Ferenz '74 & Ann Ellis May '74

Front: (?), Debbie Billman '76
Back: (?), David Ferenz '76

Class of '74

Class of '75

We even had a few teachers that came - It was even great to see them - LOL!

Ann Tyler (Spanish teacher)
Mrs. Peggy Duvall (VOE/Bookkeeping teacher), Susan Martin, (?)

Of course there was even some dancin' to the oldies. Believe it or not I even got out and did "The Twist". I can even prove it as someone took a picture - See bottom pic - small as I got it off FB.

Billy Baylor dancin' a jig!

"Everybody Doin' the Locomotion"

Proof - I danced!

No comments:

Post a Comment