Thursday, February 11, 2021

02-10-21 Sparkly Social Butterflies - Yayla Bistro in Arlington, VA

We decided to get together to get new member (old friend), Helena Zuniga out. Her mother recently passed away and she'd been having a hard time dealing with it. This is a Turkish Cuisine restaurant and the food was absoluely fantastic, as was the service.  Theme: A Touch of Blue/Mermaids or Valentine's. We had a great time and definitely plan to return. Carmen is going to have her birthday party here in May.

Treat Boxes I made


I made the little treat boxes at top of menu.

Sherry Prichert & Nancy Hall got this Spinach Pideler Flat Bread

My Filet Mignon with Bulgar Rice

Helena & Carmen shaed a meal for 2 which included Lamb Shank, Filet Mignon, Adana & Chicken with Bulgar Rice & Rice Pilaf and veggies.

Lamb Shank and bular rice on Carmen's plate

Martha Lee's Moussaka

Elyse Kelly's Red Lentil Soup

My Med Torquoise (same as a Blue Hawaiian)

Sherry Prichert's Vinces Mojito







My Cappaccino

Helena & Carmen's Baklava

Sherry & Elyse had the Rice Pudding

Martha Lee and I had the Apricot Delight - Yum!

Bee pin gift from Carmen

Everyone got a rubber duckie

My belated Christmas gifts from Carmen. She made them.


No comments:

Post a Comment