Monday, August 3, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Well, I have been trying to post pictures from our Texas vacation, but for some reason, once I load them onto the post, I can't move them around, and to get them the way I want them, I have to load them backwards and in the order I want them to fall and that is very difficult for me, after numerous attempts I have given up. I will try again in a day or two. Jacob was home this weekend and we are spending as much time with him as possible as next weekend will be the last time we get to see him before he deploys. This weekend we were invited to his girlfriend, Tammy's grandmother's house for a BBQ. We had a great time meeting her grandmother, Judy and her mother, well actually - her Aunt Shirley who raised her and she calls her mom. We also met Shirley's fiancee, Frank and Tammy's cousin and her boyfriend (their names escape me at the moment). We had some good food and great time. Frank made us some great margaritas....sooo glad Harold was driving, so I could enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment