Thursday, October 1, 2020

09-30-20 Scarlet Sophisticates First Pandemic Gathering - D'Rocco's

It was great to see some I hadn't seen yet at other gatherings. We did a picnic theme and it was so cute. I made some treat cracker boxes that came in My Paper Pumpkin kit and fit the bill perfectly. I just used the Wiggle Worm stamp set to decorate vs the decorations in kit.





Door prizes

Door prizes

Door prize

Cupcakes & mini 3-tier cake I made for Christine's birthday

Christine's mini birthday cake

Ready to go

Heading out

Table setting

Cupcakes picks added to cupcakes


Elyse Kelly, Virginia Smith, Pat Adkins

Vicki Cristiani & Jennifer Mattingly

Myra Kieffer & Jeri Brooks
Myra Kieffer

Christine Fisher with a door prize. Vicki actually won it and gave it to her.

Virginia won the big door prize. A picnic basket full of goodies.

My Lobster Ravioli



Pat Adkin's Butternut Squash Ravioli

Elyse's Salad

Carmen made Flancocho for everyone.

Christine & Myra with birthday cake & cupcake (didn't realize it was Myra's birthday 
or I would have made her a mini cake too)


Vicki, Jennifer and me











Large watermelon pin was door prize and the pie and small watermelon charms 
were gifts for all attendees.

Carmen Rivera & Christine Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment