Monday, July 1, 2019

Update!

Sorry for the neglect, but after Abbi and David passed away last year, blogging was not something I even thought about. I had hoped I would, to help myself deal with the losses, but alas that did not happen.

I did get back into my red hatting and black hatting asap. It helped me deal with things and kept me busy. I slowly got back into my stamping and have started holding Stamp Camps again and going to Col. Beach Sr. Ctr. to make cards. So life has pretty much returned to normal now. Jan. was hard as she would have turned 3 on the 22nd. I miss her so very much, but her big sister, Bonnye keeps me busy. She has handled it best of all of us, but mostly because she doesn't totally understand "death". She only understands that Abbi will never be here again and misses her.

Life goes on, even when we want to crawl into a hole. I hope to start blogging here again. Bonnye turns 7 on July 4th, so I hope to share pics from that and her party on the 6th. Hoping that will get me jump started.

No comments:

Post a Comment