Monday, October 17, 2016

NC State Red Hat Convention

Had a fabulous time at the NC State Red Hat Convention & Birthday Bash (for Sharon Benfield's 50th) in Cary, NC. Met some Facebook friends and finally got to meet Linda Gill the Queen and Founder of the Sock Monkey Sisterhood and we got a group picture of all of us there. Barbara Lucas and Bev Kronthal rode there and back with me. Barb was my hotel roomie and one of my table mates. We had a great time.

 Barb & I with our tablemates.

 Sibbie Chambers & Priscilla (Pat) Zinski

 Zylphia Gray, Linda Gill, me

 Sharon Benfield after her "REDuation"

 Beverly Kronthal, Jeri Brooks, Ann Santolla and I at Birthday Bash.

The Sock Monkey Sisterhood (SMS)
Back row: Unk., Betty Anne Cloniger, Margaret Forney, Zylphia Gray, Me
Front Row: Unk., Sandy Chrisco Spriggs

No comments:

Post a Comment