Monday, March 10, 2014

Divine 9 - Once Upon a Time Event

I won a competition to attend this event and had a fantastic time. It was held at the Westin Richmond, VA from Mar. 7-9. My roomie was Debbie Uttecht from Omaha, Nebraska and we were meeting for the first time. I think we hit it off well. I attended with 7 other of my Scarlet Sophisticate Sisters.
 Joann Miller and Pinkhat Queen T (our event Coordinator with her chapter)
 
 Queen Maureen Armstrong (The original coordinator of D9 event)
 
 My roomie - Debbie Uttecht and her sock monkey
 
 Betty Ammons in her winning hat for the Magic Hat contest.
 
 Our groups Fri. night get together for Mary's birthday (yellow cap)
 
 My sock monkeys Princess Melody, Lily (Bonnye's sock monkey), Cord (he snuck into the bag) and Lizzy.
 
 Princess Cynthia
 
 2 members of the Lollipop Guild from Munchkin Land
and 3 Alice in Wonderland Characters.(Mad Hatter, Queen of Hears and Dottie Cadden as the flamingo (crochet mallets)
 
 Kim Mears as The Princess and the Pea
 
 Maureen "Mo" Armstrong
 
 Fairy Godmother or the Good Witch from Oz
 
 My group - Snow White and the 7 Dwarves
Snow White (Kathi Hall), Doc (me), Grumpy (Charlotte Large), Bashful (Mary Whitley), Sneezy (Karen Sparks), Dopey (Sarah Peterson), Sleepy (Mary Anne Money) and last, but not least Happy (Joann Miller)
 
 Princess Melody
 
 Winner of the Raffle Basket that was done to raise money for one of the vendors, Mike Carter whose trailor was stolen in Dallas when he was in route to the event.
 
 Dancin' Time (Kathi Hall and Bev Whitfield)
 
 Joann boogyin'
 
 Bev Whitfield
 
 I even got up and danced a few times (paid for it later, but it was worth it)
 
 Rae-Jean Wagner
 
 Princess Betty Ammons and her royal septer (made with plunger for contest)
 
 My roomie, Debbie Uttecht again and another hatter.

 Stephanie (Winner - Ms. Pinkie 2014)

 Lucy Jamison (Winner -Ms. Congeniality 2014), Joann Miller (Winner - Ms. Diva 2014), Me ( Event Attendance contest winner), and Stephanie (Winner - Ms. Pinkie Diva 2014)
 
 Mermaid Lily
 
 Charese Johnson and her 2 babies, Me and Mermaid Lizzie, Bev Whitfield and Chardonnay

 Dottie Cadden and Treasure and Didntdoit and Me with Mermaids Lizzie and Lily
 
 2 more mermaids
 

Mermaid Hyli

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I did not realize I had royalty in my family. It looks like sooooo much fun and you look gorgeous! Congrats on the competition win and love the great photos you've shared.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete