Monday, September 17, 2012

My Newly Re-organized Craft Room!

Jacob was finaly able to help me a few weeks ago to put together my new computer desk and printer stand and re-arrange my craft room. I spent last week bringing all my supplies back in (kuckily the stamps didn't have to be removed, That bookcase was the only thing that stayed in it's original space. Here are some pics of my new room. You can actually see the floor now.

 View from doorway
Craft table, desk, printer stand, file cabinet, shelves on top of cubes.
 
 View from desk to doorway
 
 Bookcase with stamp sets on it
(items on floor in front will not be staying there)
 
 My clothes closet (I need more space)
 
 My new desk - I LOVE IT!
 
Ziggy, my sock monkey computer mascot with her kitty - Kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment