Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stayin' Busy

Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile. I have been staying busy with my red hat groups and the Sr. Ctr., a couple of routine dr. appts. and enjoying Jacob's occasional weekend visits. With my red hatters I have lunched at Tru Luv's, Armetta's Italian, J. Brian's Tap Rm., Qdoba's and Pinkadilly Tea House and I have dined out for the Chinese New Year at Hunan D'Lite. Lots of fun! This past weekend I attended the Mad Hatter Tea put on by the ARC. I won the silly hat contest and got $15 worth of gift certificates for Red Lobster and immediately after that I won a door prize (Virginia Honey Roasted Peanuts). Needless to say, I had a great time there. And of course, I played Canasta on the 2nd and 4th Fri. of each month (if we didn't get snowed out). Well now to post some pictures of some of the Sr. Ctr. cards and then some pics from the Mad Hatter Tea. I will skip the rest otherwise I will be here all night posting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment