Monday, October 18, 2010

Sr. Ctr. Cards

On Friday, I went to the Col. Beach Sr. Ctr. to make cards again. (I go every 3rd Friday of the month). We have a couple of new ladies attending, so starting them out slow, but I think they will be ready to do more next month.


These were by the newest lady. I was unable to assist her much as I was kept busy at the other end of the long table, but the lady that just started a few months ago, helped her.

These are by the lady that helped the newest one. The card on the left I had pre-cut and stamped everything for them for this one. It uses the Diamond Crimp technique on the layer of white.

More made by a couple of the ladies

These are the ones by BJ, my longest attending lady. She has been coming since I started going just over a year ago.

The following cards I made. I had to do them quickly, so they are simple cards. Lottie does not stamp due to her very poor eyesight, but she always has an occassion she would like a card for. The first is for a family member that has a birthday on Halloween. The second is for another male family member that had a birthday on Nov. 1st. I used the "thumping" technique on it for the leaves. Everyone liked it, so they want me to pre-stamp some of this one for them for next month. One less card design I need to come up with - LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment