Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're Great-Auntie and Uncle Again!

Ken called and advised that Roxie had our new little great-nephew today as planned. She had to have a C-section, as he decided he wanted to stay in the feet first position...he was going to hit the groud running, just like George did. LOL!

Anyway, we wish to welcome Caleb David into the world. Per Ken, he weighed in at 7 lbs. 2.6 ozs., blondish hair and eyebrows and Roxie's nose. Here are a few pics of our new little angel.

Caleb David Simmons

Ken, Roxie & Caleb

Wow, how is that for taking the pix early - LOL!

Jake meets his new little brother.

Aren't they adorable! I think Jake is going to make a very good Big Brother.

2 comments:

  1. From his pictures I think he looks like the Ferenz side of the family! His face totally reminds me of all my wonderful male cousins =]. I will have lots more pictures after my visit!!

    ReplyDelete